Here’s a list of websites and publications available to help you understand and complete the FAFSA.
- FAFSA.gov, the official government site for completing the FAFSA.
- FAFSA.gov/help, provides help for families completing the form.
- FSAID.ed.gov, the website to create an FSA ID.
- A helpful video explaining how to create an FSA ID.
- UCanGo2.org FAFSA page for educators, contains helpful resources for counselors planning and hosting FAFSA sessions for students and parents.
- StudentAid.gov, part of the U.S. Department of Education, Federal Student Aid is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation.
- OKcollegestart.org, houses important information about Oklahoma colleges and universities.
- College Navigator, a website with information about colleges nationwide.
Figure out when to use which forms with the FAFSA Completion Chart.
FAFSA Facts, a flyer that provides students and parents with must-know facts about completing the FAFSA.
UCanGo2’s Dependency Questionnaire, a tool to help you determine if you’re an independent or dependent student.
Finish the FAFSA in Five Steps brochure, a UCanGo2 publication that breaks the FAFSA process into five steps.
FAFSA Parent Flyer, a publication for parents with helpful information about FAFSA completion.
Your Transition to College, a brochure that helps high school students understand the differences between high school and college, and make the transition.